Okay, apparently there's this interblog game going of tag. When you're tagged you have to write a list of 10 things you've never done (as far as I can figure). I've been tagged by Barb. Okay, I'll play.
10 Things I Have NEVER Done
1. Been married. Sorry, just had to get that one out of the way.
2. Been pregnant, even for a trimester.
3. Been convicted of a felony.
4. Had a bank balance of more than $3,000.
5. Since I've been an adult, stayed dry-eyed through the end of the original, animated "How the Grinch Stole Christmas."
6. Stayed at a job for more than three and a half years.
7. Used my international passport.
8. Regretted leaving the PhD program at Cornell in 1992 when I was "ABD" (completed all work except the dissertation).
9. Answered the question "Do you speak Spanish?" with a "Yes."
10. Been piss-drunk.
Oh, and uh, I tag Jackie.