(I'm back online!)
- Have landed my first music job in years: I'm currently training as a baby music teacher.
- Still getting my boyfriend moved into our new place, which isn't easy since his stuff is still an hour's drive from Chicago
- Still working six shifts a week at the restaurant
- Using any free time to learn music required for baby music classes, including playing guitar which isn't easy for me (my instrument is voice)
- Today I led my first baby music class which meant I took my guitar with me which means I actually walked down the street carrying a musical instrument which made me feel like a musician again!
- Am cutting my shifts at the restaurant to accommodate my new baby music teacher career.
- Am moving in the direction of being a musican/teacher again instead of a waitress.