1. Working six shifts a week at the restaurant.
2. Still trying to finish up the eight original songs I recorded last month.
3. My man is gone until November.
4. Trying to head off a depression.
5. Feeling like I can't keep working six shifts a week for much longer. Hate the late nights, but more importantly, my feet really hurt and that makes me unhappy, even though I like the job. I just don't do well with ongoing physical pain with no end in sight. New job? Fewer shifts? How would I earn enough if I did fewer shifts?
6. Wish music project would pay off, but it will undoubtedly be a while.
7. Trying not to give in to discouragement and depression.