I've been out of town and haven't been able to blog, but here are my responses to the Iowa caucases on Thursday:
1. I am SO glad Obama beat Clinton.
2. I'm also happy that Edwards beat Clinton.
3. I want Obama and Edwards to nudge Clinton right out of this thing, so we can focus on the Democratic candidates who have heart.
4. The press completely focused on Obama beating Clinton, but Edwards beating her was even more unexpected. Why hasn't any attention been paid to Edwards' triumph over the supposed front-runner?
5. I like Obama and Edwards. I'd love to have to choose between them and not have to worry about a Clinton nomination at all.
6. Joe Biden and Chris Dodd are out, but we haven't heard about Mike Gravel or -- my favorite of all -- Dennis Kucinich quitting!