Okay it isn't, but I'm trying to cheer myself up by focusing on the return of Chicago's cold weather when:
1. People will stop arguing loudly outside in the middle of the night.
2. No one is in danger of dying of heat-related problems.
3. Our upstairs neighbor's air conditioner stops dripping noisily on my bedroom window.
4. Our electric bill goes down.
5. Restaurant staff stop giving me the option of outdoor seating. I do not like outdoor seating.
6. Professional attire is more comfortable (suits, blazers, knit slacks, etc). I like professional attire.
7. The entire outdoors becomes "air conditioned." Ahhhh...
8. The nights get long and there's less of that pesky sunlight.
9. I can bundle up in the heavy clothing I'm happier in.
10. Halloween and Thanksgiving and Christmas come back!
If I liked warm weather, I would have stayed in California where I was born. So there.