Thursday, May 12, 2016

Want to learn digital marketing?


Digital marketing is a cheap and effective way to get the word out about ANYTHING, and you don't even have to leave your home to do it (I love that part). If you have a "side hustle" or hobby you want to tell others about, this is the way. Also, knowledge of digital marketing is a great thing to be able to put on a resume/LinkedIn profile.

Andy Nathan's Digital Marketing Training Course is a five-week webinar course that's an excellent start to mastering digital marketing. It's one of the offerings of his Smart At the Start business, and I took it last month. Andy's webinar taught me a lot about the most effective programs, apps and websites to use for promoting your business. I particularly needed help understanding WordPress and how to advertise using Facebook, and Andy gave expert advice on those things plus a LOT more. I'm excited about my new marketing knowledge!

It's a bargain for five weeks of classes and includes ongoing support after you've finished the course. It meets every Wednesday in June for 90 minutes at lunchtime, and you can log in from anywhere. Andy knows his stuff, while people like me can only pretend to (and badly). And if you're already an expert, then please pass this info to others.

No comments: